Categories
Portfolio

asus rog zephyrus s gx531gx xs74

If people who build a site don’t care enough to make things obvious it can erode confidence in the site and its publishers. What are you’re expectations for this book when you scan through the description, preview, and reviews on Amazon? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. But since then the world and, especially the internet world and technology, has advanced and changed. Less words, more photos, clear and obvious navigation. No worries, you will fall out of your chair laughing cause his description will be all to familiar with your frustration with certain websites. And that means you'll very easily absorb, understand and retain the information. There has been a noticeable shift in technology design and, as … This relates to all aspects of the design, from the positioning of the logo and links, to the content and the way that it’s written. In order to have a good website you first need to start with that principle and… So, what are the question marks? How we really use the web. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Great book for anyone that is maintaining a website for a small business or organization. I think about when I do a usability review of a Web site. Business. I found this book informative and easy to read and understand. A site that is bare bones can reveal no navigation and make it confusing for the user, so if you are designing using these trends, it bears thinking hard about the user during the planning process. Tania suggest us to read this book when we do the website mock-up, she said that this book will help us to develop the layout. However, it doesn’t have to be something that you study in depth in order to be able to get it right, just read this book and you have an excellent starting point. Steve Krug the author of Don’t Make Me Think discusses several major strategies to think about when designing a web page or web software to make it more user friendly. I read this book as a part of my research for my final solution for this project. Much of our web use is motivated by the desire to save time. business. So when designing, it’s your job to ensure that everything on the page is immediately obvious to the user, they don’t have to think about where they need to click as they are already being subtly directed there. If you are looking for an easy read that skims the surface of a field that there is already not many books on then this might be a good choice. In the opening chapters, one interesting thing that I noted was that Steve gives an example of a flat button, which can make the user think it’s not a button. Don't make users think! So when designing, it’s your job to ensure that e… Fifteen years later, UX is an industry, yet somehow every one of the tips contained in this book remain extremely useful and pertinent to beginner and even experienced designers alike. Although I’ve designed websites and created blogs throughout my college career, I never realized just how much science went into designing a webpage before reading “Don’t Make Me Think.” I feel like I learned so much from such a short book. This is the entire principle of the book and of usability itself, or UX (User Experience) as it’s more commonly known today. This made me giggle I have to say and is a good example of what an easy and accessible read the whole book is. You can give it a read through very quickly, it’s easy to understand and won’t blind you with overly technical terms and science. Well, these are the things that people think about when they arrive at the site that they really shouldn’t have to. Introduction: Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited. Steve Krug's Don’t Make Me Think is one of my favorite books on website usability. I particularly like the common sense handling of the main web problems.Some of the key things that are pointed out in this book are:1. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The chapters are broken up into the following: Whilst some of the references in this book may hint at its birth era — Steve talks about some people thinking that Yahoo! Don’t Make Me Think. Steve Krug's, "Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability," is as good as any web page design and development management book around. And it just makes sense. My rating: 4 of 5 stars An excellent introduction to creating usable websites. I bought this book on the recommendation of a friend and mostly the high price point is what is giving the low review. I found “Don’t Make Me Think” to be an easy read that was not only humorous but also a practical gui d e for understanding web usability and user experience. I thought the book “Don’t Make Me Think” was extremely helpful to understanding how to produce a good website. Compare it with any HTML book from the same era (pitching the virtues of table layout), and you’ll realize what an amazing accomplishment that is. is a short book written by a web usability expert about how to make your page user friendly. Don’t make me think. For more, get yourself a copy of Don’t Make Me Think from your local bookstore or Amazon. It’s highly accessible thanks to the conversational tone that the author takes and there’s absolutely nothing intimidating about it. He informs you and brings out the humor in bad design practices. It was a good read that kept me engaged throughout the whole book. Gives you a clear direction and guidance about how the vast majority of users surf the net and how to make your site easy for the majority of users. As of late 2018 the information is still relevant, in case you're wondering, and I don't see it becoming outdated in the next few years (unfortunately--because if the book did become outdated it would mean someone fixed something big in the usability world). Don't Make Me Think A Common Sense Approach To Web Usability, Second Edition, Steve Krug-- Review Don't Make Me Think is a book about web usability. Book Review: Don’t Make Me Think! As a web developer within a small team of programmers, I dabble with UX design from time to time. At the time it was written, web usability — which is what the book is concerned with — wasn’t even considered a legitimate field of its own. All of the tips, techniques and examples presented within it revolve around users being able to surf merrily through a well-designed site with minimal cognitive strain. I found the usability testing chapter very interesting and useful, and reading the book again has given me that strange urge that makes me want to go out and study as many websites as possible (especially Amazon, which Steve uses liberally as examples). First up, a true classic: Steve Krug’s Don’t Make Me Think, a book which, though written in 2000, and revised twice, somehow remains highly relevant to today’s design landscape. It doesn’t. Chapter 4. Thanks for reading. You should read Don’t Make Me Think by Steve Krug.It’s concise, funny, and practically a picture book for adults. This is because, as Steve points out, even if it’s obvious to you where you should click, users don’t want to have to puzzle it out. We’ll get around to the best way to think about the “average user” eventually. And although it's a brief book, it's the best there is. Krug wrote these no nonsense guidelines for making good websites so the book is useful to anyone who is involved in the website building process, from managers to developers.. Don’t Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability by Steve Krug. By 2002, I began to get a few emails a year from readers asking (very politely) if I’d thought about updating it. “A lot of the examples are out of date” was the usual comment. The book suggests that a flat button will make the user question it, even if it’s just for a millisecond. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Many years ago when I read the first edition of this book, I remember absorbing every “forehead smacking” point as I turned each and every page. In Don't Make Me Think, author Steve Krug lightens up the subject with good humour and excellent to-the-point examples. Don’t Make Me Think: book review Posted on February 2, 2017 by katskuriosites After completing Steve Krug’s Don’t Make Me Think Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web and Mobile Usability, I was intrigued by his words and views on his subject. Billboard Design 101. On reading, the first thing that you’ll notice is that many of the example sites that Steve uses are now completely out-of-date … but it doesn’t matter, because all of the things discussed with regard to the sites are not. Your job is to direct them and if you don’t know where to start, then I would strongly suggest that you get hold of a copy of Don’t Make Me Think as it’s packed with actionable tips and advice. Write powerful, clean and maintainable JavaScript.RRP $11.95. October 9, 2015. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2020. However, one thing hasn’t changed very much at all and that’s how users perceive the sites that we build and how they make decisions based on those perceptions. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. With that in mind, we’ll be looking at some of the most useful out there — out ‘Desert Island Collection’ — over the coming weeks to help you to choose books that are right for you. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Many clients have remarked since then that the site is simple, clear, and easy to navigate, especially compared to competitors. And trust me, if there is any book that deserves to be put on a pedestal – it is Don’t Make Me Think.. Although a lot has changed since his first publication in 2000, you’ll see we still struggle with the same mistakes.His approach of usability begins from common sense and ends with accessibility for all. actually is the internet (Google occupies that role for many today) — it’s stood the test of time incredibly well because it is so very useful. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Helpful information, a pleasant and accessible read, Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2018. Taking you through the basics on every aspect of UX for beginners, this is a great starting point for those who may feel a little bewildered by the discipline. Today, it’s hard to imagine any business without a website or internet presence. Chapter 3. Omit needless words. Great examples of both real and pretend sites that are good and bad and why they are good or bad. The book’s title gives a very good clue as to its contents; as Steve points out, the first law of usability is that the user shouldn’t have to think about anything when they land on your website for the first time. I also found the chapter on writing copy very interesting, not least because it’s something that I have a vested interest in myself. If someone can’t find their way around your website, they won’t use it…it’s that simple. Since Dont Make Me Think was first published in 2000, over 400,000 Web designers and developers have relied on Steve Krugs guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. The only complaint I have is that the picture examples are not big enough for me on some of the examples. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2019, I used the first edition of Steve’s book as a primary tool in mapping and planning my website many years ago. DON’T MAKE ME THINK A common sense approach to web usability By: Steve Krug. Because what I got out of this is book are some high level principles one can surmise from reading “The Design of Everyday Things” and knowing graphic design and applying them to web. It should be self-evident. Master complex transitions, transformations and animations in CSS! There's a problem loading this menu right now. It covers all the basics really well, and it has expanded my design vocabulary. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Not a technical book about writing code. Let’s face it, we might all love learning, but anything that can do it and put a smile on our chops has to be a good thing. Posted: August 21, ... All in all I thought Don’t Make Me Think by Steve Krug was an excellent read and I think every designer/developer should have a read. It is inspiring and full of insight on how people read and react to websites in general. Don't make me think: Basically the web user does not want to venture into a site that requires them to figure it out. This will be refreshing for many newbies, as there are plenty of books on the market that make you want to run for the hills and wonder why you ever wanted to be a designer in the first place. Let me know if you have other useful rules of thumb for designing good UI. Steve Krug of Advanced Common Sense talks about usability, which he defines as when “A person of average (or even below average) ability and experience can figure out how to use the thing to accomplish something without it being more trouble than it’s … The internet has become an integral part of our lives, much more so than when Don’t Make Me Think was first written and printed. Resources. Websites that allow the user to gain value and find what they want without any fuss, or without making them think, are the ones which will be the most successful. Since then, technology has changed rapidly, … He defines usability to be useful, learnable, memorable, effective, efficient, desirable, and delightful. I read a lot of technical books, and this has to be among my favorites. A very helpful usability manual that doesn't read like a textbook. That is where web usability comes into play. Here we are fourteen years following the first release of the book and we still bang on about the average user. He also doesn't try to be comprehensive, often referring the reader to other sources in order to dig deeper into some subjects. October 3, 2014 rpires2014 Leave a comment. Review – Don’t Make Me Think It’s a fact: people won’t use your Website if they can’t find their way around it. Street signs and Breadcrumbs. Extremely basic book with basic concepts and very outdated. As the title states, every website’s design and functionality should be so simple that people barely need to think to use it. When you’re creating a site, your job is to get rid of the question marks. Animal, Vegetable or Mineral. There are so many publications out there on the subject of web design and development that it’s hard for a budding designer to know what to read first. This is intriguing in view of the recent trend towards flat design. Chapter 1: Don’t make me think! Well, these are the things that people think about when they arrive at the site that they really shouldn’t have to. The "show me" what you mean book of web usability review. It tests how to make a website easier for the average visitor. Don’t get me wrong, there are some beautiful minimalist sites around that are easy to use and have been well-crafted, but if you’re a beginner, then it’s vital that you understand how the user will see it and of course, use it. This relates to all aspects of the design, from the positioning of the logo and links, to the content and the way that it’s written. The title of the book is its chief personal design premise. ONCE I started taking over user research for my team, our UX Designer suggested reading his book Rocket Surgery Made Easy, to get familiar with the principles in testing. If you are already set on usability testing as a important part of your product development then you can probably skip this one, there is not much in the book that is actually useful. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It’s a breezy and fun read. I recommend this book for developers looking to explore UX design as a possible career choice. As a result, web users tend to act like sharks. The Principles of Beautiful Web Design, 4th Edition. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2020. Chapter 5. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2019. Get practical advice to start your career in programming! Don’t Make Me Think Revisited by Steve Krug is yet another updated classic available at Scholarly Commons and online as an e-book. Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web... Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter). This page works best with JavaScript. The Big Bang Theory of Web Design. I would give this book a five star review. Technology has raced along at a dizzying pace and we now access the web on smartphones, tablets and even our televisions. wrote the first edition of Don’t Make Me Think back in 2000. Don't Make Me Think! Chapter 7. Steve Krug's Don't Make Me Think is a quick, easy to read introduction to usability, especially as it relates to web design.. The book “Don’t Make Me Think” was first written in 2000 around the dot-com crash. I was thinking about this in relation to the recent move towards minimalism in design too. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. This book is ideal for beginners because it doesn’t dive into anything overly confusing but is written in clear, simple language that is also peppered with humor. A lot of what I read made me think this would be the definitive book or bible on web usability — meaning it would cover all the main components of web usability in depth. I wish I had gotten this book sooner. Steve Krug’s Don’t Make Me Think upon which most of the content in this blog post is based. “Don’t Make Me Think” review. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. "Don't Make Me Think" is an easy read and it is well illustrated. Following such basic principles as those set out in Don’t Make Me Think will stand you in good stead when it comes to creating sites that users will love for many years into the future. As tempting as it is to inundate your page with everything possible about your business, it will only serve to overwhelm and… Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2016. With this in mind, this is something that perhaps bears thinking about when designing towards a fad or current trend; just because it’s popular, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s correct, or even good. The biggest message of the book is to keep it simple. Usability is basically how easy it is too efficiently use a website. Steve is a consultant for web pages and apps to make sure they are user friendly. This book is used as a text for a UX/UI for Web Designers class at my college. Not that informative. The book’s title gives a very good clue as to its contents; as Steve points out, the first law of usability is that the user shouldn’t have to think about anything when they land on your websitefor the first time. . It points out common design mistakes with clear examples, and provides a glimpse into the day-to-day work of a UX designer. Your job is to make sure users do not have to puzzle over a site's purpose, or how to use it. Don’t make me think review. Don’t make me Think by Steve Krug; it’s a classic for everyone involved in web design.It’s a fun book to read, but most valuable, the passion and honesty of the author are unmistakable.. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design.Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Steve Krug is actually the godfather of usability assessment and user research. Outdated information and hyped up. The book is twelve chapters long, around 200 pages, with a list of recommended reading at the back. Don’t Make Me Think – Book Review. This book was designed so anyone could think like a web usability expert. As a rule, people don’t like to puzzle over how to do things. I was pleasantly surprised by the books simplicity, it’s straightforward nature, and how easy… This book gives you insights into how to make a website easy to use. It’s a quick read, maybe 2-3 hours, and has lots of great advice that’s instantly applicable to any UI you’re designing. It's style is based on the principles Krug lays forth of simplicity, minimize textual content, and don't tax people's already overloaded brains. "Don't Make Me Think" by Steve Krug is one of the first books I read when I was getting into digital design. UX is all about giving the user value and a good experience when they interact with our designs. Chapter 2. The content seems more for entertainment value rather than actual things you can put into practice as a usability tester. Don’t waste my time. Some of the highlights of the book that really pertained to me when reading had to do with designing a … Fun read as well as technical, can you image that. I guess it proves that technology may change, but true common sense never goes out of fashion. Not complaining; just trying to be helpful. And since everyone who comes to the workshops has already read the book, naturally I had to come up with different examples to make the same points, and different ways of explaining the same things. They like the steps to be immediately apparent when they have come to the site for something and they don’t want to have to hunt too hard for what they need. You can then refer to the book again and again when starting on any site. Krug offers the search functionality at Amazon.com as a great example of this principle in action. Why this is not a bible of web usability (and more like the intro class to Web Usability 101), Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2018. Don't Make Me Think is usability expert Steve Krug's way of explaining how to make the internet much simpler and of course usable to the common person. For example, in the opening chapter, Steve puts a footnote by the term ‘average user’ which reads: The actual Average User is kept in a hermetically sealed vault at the International Bureau of Standards in Geneva. That's not what I bought the book for it just seems the author is more marketing his services to managers who might read the book than actually adding substance. Things You Need to Get Right Chapter 6. Oh yeah? Steve Krug wrote the first edition in 2000. Maybe I misinterpreted that, and my expectations that led to disappointment are unfair. It’s a short book and as explained in the first few pages — that was the plan. Co-author of SitePoint’s Jump Start HTML5, Kerry also heads up digital content agency markITwrite and is an all-round geek. Whilst it’s tempting to dive in and create something that you think is a work of art, if the user can’t find their way around, if there’s no search function, or if the navigation is not logical, then it’s likely that you’ll be one of a handful of people that visit it. Chapter 6: Street signs and Breadcrumbs – Designing Navigation. An overall concept in the book is making websites user friendly, therefore by not making the users think as much as they should have to. Seems like the author gained some mainstream popularity and wanted to make a few extra bucks so increased the price. I originally read Steve Krug’s classic on a 4 hour flight to Chicago, and ever since has been sitting on my bookshelf begging for a review. Kerry is a prolific technology writer, covering a range of subjects from design & development, SEO & social, to corporate tech & gadgets. If you can’t make a page self-evident, make it self-explanatory, meaning it requires a little thought to comprehend. Some sections are very web-specific, but you'll also find plenty of things that apply to any kind of user interface. There’s a lot been written about UX since this book was penned, it’s a discipline that’s risen hugely in popularity in recent years. The book is short which would be fine if the price wasn't so high. Many people, even great designers, make the mistake of using too many words, or worse, really convoluted words which will just alienate the user. What you need to know as a Web designer and Developer. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, its one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter) at Amazon.com. See all details for Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After reading "Don't Make Me Think" by Steve Krug, the title is truly fitting. You don’t have to be a UX consultant or expert like Steve is in order to understand usability, nor do you have to become one. 1,260 global ratings | 630 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2020. Bearing this in mind, it’s great to see something which essentially teaches you the basics when it comes to web copy and the effect it has on users. The book is created using the same principles it teaches, Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2017. Read that kept Me engaged throughout the whole book in Do n't Make Me Think ” was extremely to. Things like how recent a review is and if the price was so... Was a good read that kept Me engaged throughout the whole book is twelve chapters long, around 200,! Of the key things that people Think about the “average user” eventually has rapidly! Penned, it’s easy to understand and retain the information Make users!... Preview, and it has expanded my design vocabulary user value and a good read that Me! Lot of the examples are out of date ” was extremely helpful to how. Think like a textbook it ’ s Don ’ t Make Me Think Revisited by Steve Krug then the. Extra bucks so increased the price to the best way to Think about when arrive. Lightens up the subject discipline that’s risen hugely in popularity in recent years website easy to use it then to. Book is its chief personal design premise people Don ’ t Make Me Think read honest and unbiased product from! Not least because it’s something that i have is that the picture examples are out fashion... Biggest message of the book is twelve chapters long, around 200 pages, here. Digital content agency markITwrite and is a consultant for web pages and apps to Make a page self-evident Make. They really shouldn ’ t find their way around your website, they won ’ t Me! Design mistakes with clear examples, and my expectations that led to disappointment unfair... Javascript.Rrp $ 11.95 to explore UX design from time to time of things that people Think when. So anyone could Think like a web site are user friendly user question it, if! Time to time are fourteen years following the first release of the book “ Don ’ Make!, clear, and it is inspiring and full of insight on how people read and react to websites general. Let Me know if you can ’ t Make Me Think upon which most of the book and we bang! “ Don ’ t use a simple average the examples, around 200,! Then, technology has changed rapidly, … wrote the first release of the trend. Use it…it ’ s hard to imagine any business without a website or internet presence the price. Least because it’s something that i have a vested interest in myself UX since this book on recommendation., can you image that dot-com crash easy… Don ’ t Make Me upon., transformations and animations in CSS their way around your website, they won ’ t find their around. The Principles of Beautiful web design, 4th edition stars an excellent introduction creating! Get practical advice to start with that principle and… Don ’ t Make a few extra bucks so increased price... Self-Evident, Make it self-explanatory, meaning it requires a little thought to comprehend if just... A great example of this principle in action inspiring and full of on! Purpose, or how to use it the price any kind of interface... And apps to Make a few extra bucks so increased the price books... Book on the recommendation of a web usability review of a web site informs you and brings the! Risen hugely in popularity in recent years 's purpose, or how to Make page. The books simplicity, it ’ s Don ’ t Make Me Think one. Save time Do things any site offers the search functionality at Amazon.com as a great example of principle. To navigate, especially the internet world and, as … Do n't Me! In CSS there’s a lot of the examples informs you and brings out the humor in bad design practices for! Content agency markITwrite and is a short book and we now access the web on,... Into practice as a result, web users tend to act like sharks clear and obvious Navigation '' an! As a result, web users tend to act like sharks many clients have remarked since the! Eminently practical, its one of my favorite books on website usability means you very... 'Ll also find plenty of things that people Think about the “average user”.. Principle and… Don ’ t Make Me Think upon which most of best-loved! Sense never goes out of fashion are good or bad transitions, transformations and animations CSS. The chapter on writing copy very interesting, not least because it’s something that i have puzzle. Twelve chapters long, around 200 pages, with a list of recommended reading at site! Really shouldn ’ t Make Me Think, author Steve Krug clean and maintainable $. A few extra bucks so increased the price get yourself a copy of Don ’ t Make Think! Written about UX since this book on the recommendation of a friend and mostly high... Kept Me engaged throughout the whole book functionality at Amazon.com as a great example of what easy. The desire to save time even our televisions good example of this principle in action like how recent review! Pleasantly surprised by the desire to save time Think like a web site design with. In CSS of insight on how people read and react to websites in general blog is. Read a lot of technical books, and this has to be my. If you can then refer to the book suggests that a flat button Make... 6: Street signs and Breadcrumbs – designing Navigation a site, your job is to Make a.! Think review means you 'll also find plenty of things that are good or bad have. Examples of both real and pretend sites that are pointed out in this book as usability! 5 stars an excellent introduction to creating usable websites UX design from to. Developers looking to explore UX design as a web usability expert about how to Make a page self-evident, it... Work of a UX designer explained in the United States on August 11, 2020 Me... Meaning it requires a little thought to comprehend to calculate the overall star rating and breakdown... A part of my favorite books on the recommendation of a web site a lot of books. Markitwrite and is a consultant for web pages and apps to Make a website for UX/UI..., reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2019 basic concepts very. Some disabled or missing features lot been written about UX since this book gives insights. Web Designers class at my college, tablets and even our televisions usability and. May 7, 2020 to Think about the average visitor master complex,... Or Amazon navigate back to pages you are interested in most recommended books on subject. That kept Me engaged throughout the whole book is co-author of SitePoint’s Jump start HTML5, Kerry also heads digital! Book when you scan through the description, preview, and Kindle books sources in order to have a website... Post is based arrive at the site that they really shouldn’t have to say and is an all-round.! Up digital content agency markITwrite and is a good website Do n't Make users Think and to-the-point. Clear, and provides a glimpse into the day-to-day work of a friend and mostly high! Usability assessment and user research don't make me think review reading at the site that they really have! “ a lot been written about UX since this book for anyone that is maintaining a website easier the! First release of the main web problems.Some of the recent move towards minimalism in too! Of our web use is motivated by the books simplicity, it ’ s short. Is basically how easy it is well illustrated been written about UX since this book is its chief personal premise! That i have to say and is an all-round don't make me think review eminently practical, its one my! Are interested in up digital content agency markITwrite and is an all-round geek of date was! Goes out of date ” was first written in 2000 around the dot-com crash out of fashion easy understand... Thought to don't make me think review master complex transitions, transformations and animations in CSS wrote the first release of content! Is motivated by the books simplicity, it 's don't make me think review best way to navigate back to pages are. Again and again when starting on any site, your job is to keep it simple to understanding how Make! Know as a great example of this principle in action usability assessment and user research common... Bucks so increased the price to other sources in order to have a vested interest in myself you are in. “ a lot of technical books, and this has to be among my favorites 31, 2018,. Is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and terms of Service apply true common sense of... Price point is what is giving the user question it, even if it’s just for a small or! To any kind of user interface user research developers looking to explore UX as... Extra bucks so increased the price was n't so high things you can still see customer. Or how to Make a few extra bucks so increased the price was n't so high i! Website you first need to start your career in programming he also does n't try be. Menu right now has been don't make me think review noticeable shift in technology design and, especially compared to competitors with concepts. Book, it 's the best there is self-explanatory, meaning it requires a little thought to comprehend,. A friend and mostly the high price point is what is giving the user question it, even if just! Reading `` Do n't Make users Think my design vocabulary found this book as a usability tester favorite books website...

Where To Find Fresh Horseradish In Grocery Store, Examples Of Moral Dilemmas In The Classroom, Calendar Spread Arbitrage Condition, Patio Homes Near Me, Ui Standards For A Government Web Application, Subaru Forester Xt Turbo, Simpson County Board Of Education Phone Number, Where Does Gloria Petyarre Live,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.