Categories
Portfolio

west bend 84966

Don't know your Small Appliance model? Database contains 1 West Bend Versatility 84966 Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Instruction manual . I purchased a "used" version of this product - it works perfectly! I processed a return and received a new vessel, which also had issues with the finish before I ever used it. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 643-050. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. West bend Versatility 84966 Pdf User Manuals. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2015. It arrived unscathed by the shippers, so I cleaned and seansoned the pot. Everything you cook will be crispy, healthy, done quickly and easy from start to finish. Besides recalibrating the heat control, I think this issue might have been avoided if the pot had been made of stainless steel instead of a thin aluminum. (5.7Lt. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This item West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, Gray (Discontinued by Manufacturer) West Bend 87905B Large Capacity Non-stick Versatility Cooker with 5 Different Temperature Control Settings Dishwasher Safe Includes a Travel Lid, 5 quart, Blue Also in spite of my never using metal utensils in it the thinly applied non-stick coating was flaking off after about 30 uses. XL Digital Air Fryer oven is the multi-purpose solution you’ll use every day. I have used your slow cooker for many years dating back to the 70's. (5.7Lt. West Bend Parts Buy Genuine Parts for West Bend Small Appliances. At first, this was a nice slow cooker. View and Download West Bend Versatility 84966 instruction manual online. Sold Out. ), Nettoyage De Votre Mijoteuse Versatility™ 6 Qt. Models . I have yet to see any cookers or electric skillets of any brand with the "non-stick finish" that would last more than the first 100 uses (the finish, not the unit). West Bend Versatility 84966 Manuals & User Guides. (5.7Lt. I'm loving it. Register this and other Focus Electrics products through our website: Cleaning Your 6 Qt. This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. I use only silicone or wood utensils. Popular West Bend Models Click your model to find parts, owner's manuals, diagrams and more. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 40005X. Sold Out. This page works best with JavaScript. ), Slow Cooker West Bend 84905 Instruction Manual, Slow Cooker West Bend Crockery 84306 Instruction Manual, Slow Cooker West Bend 6 QT. VERSATILITY Instruction Manual, Slow Cooker West Bend Quart Crockery 3-4 Quart Crockery Cooker Instruction Manual, Slow Cooker West Bend Slow Cooker Care And Use Instructions Manual, Slow Cooker West Bend 5-6 QUART SLOW COOKERS Instruction Manual, Slow Cooker West Bend Crockery L5661A Instruction Manual, Slow Cooker West Bend 5 QT Instruction Manual, Slow Cooker West Bend WBSCSSMD Instruction Manual, Slow Cooker West Bend L5357 Care And Use Instructions Manual, Slow Cooker West Bend L5260 Care And Use Instructions Manual, Page 4: Using Your 6 Qt. Love it! Also, even more of the lining is coming off. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It's like I'm reading the numbers from the Predator's self-destruct device. 6-quart oblong cooking vessel doubles as serving dish for added convenience. Large-capacity for family-sized meals or entertaining. Login Create Account. 23 You are in RIGHT PLACE. Nowadays, there are so many products of west bend 84966 review in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for west bend 84966 review in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them. After the first few meals, I noticed that once you turn it off, it loses heat quickly. Oblong Slow Cooker with Tote. Ten hours on low and the sholder was 185 degrees f in the middle and fall apart tender. I cooked our Christmas dinner in our motel room and we ate on our hard suitcases for a table. They do make a unit with a stainless steel pot and I will probably be going that route soon, even though it's $74.00 here on Amazon. (5.7Lt. Models . 87905 5 Qt. See all details for West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This is what we have now, the West Bend 84966 Slow Cooker. First try with a 7 pound pork sholder, onions in first, then the sholder seasoned with salt and fresh ground pepper, two cans of Dr. Pepper with brown sugar on top. Of course the base can be used as a griddle, but I've never used it that way. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. It seems to have a very thin layer of nonstick coating that wears off and then the rust begins. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the. Show all West Bend Slow Cooker manuals. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2014. Due to annual inventory audit, parts cannot be ordered or processed until the week of January 14th.Please call Customer Care at 866-290-1851 for questions or to place an order in advance. The pot is oval shaped and the whole unit measures 10 x 14.5 x 9.5 inches. Oblong All available parts for this model number are listed on this page. Write the first review Related Items Description Product Details Customer Reviews; Description. Versatility L5800. The correct number will be listed as a catalog or model number. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Easy to clean. I love it because you can put the cooker right on the stove to pre-brown meat, or after cooking to thicken gravy or do additional cooking. I hesitated getting the programmable version, but I could only find the 5-quart size with the dial, and 5-quart was too small. Four stars based on one use. This one weighs 2 3/4 pounds. Plus I liked having the capability of putting this on the range or in the oven without the lid. 6 QT. It was easy and it is ready to cook a pot roast tomorrow. Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2013. West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker May have reduced the price now. When I need a griddle, I use a griddle LOL, Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2017. Here are some of best sellings […] By : West Bend West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker Description West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker. Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2018. West Bend Versatility 84966 Slow Cooker . Product Details. The West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker has cool touch handles for safe movement of the pot once your meals are ready. I LOVE the programmable version. $39.99. All 18 West Bend Small Appliance models. I weighed the old crock and it was about 6 pounds empty. I love the way I can set the temperature for how many hours I want it to cook, and if I'm late getting home, it switches over to warm, keeping the food warm, yet doesn't overcook it. We’ve used both our Cuisinart 6 Qt 3 in 1 Slow Cooker and our new West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker (Here is a page of all our slow cookers.) Here we are over a year later. I use mine several times a week for roasts, soups chicken breasts, etc.. Do yourself a favor and get a nice old school ceramic bowl. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2014, Seriously. Due to annual inventory audit, parts cannot be ordered or processed until the week of January 14th.Please call Customer Care at 866-290-1851 for questions or to place an order in advance. Oblong All available parts for this model number are listed on this page. Boy am I glad I couldn't get the dial. West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. After using this product for a short time, I noticed that the non stick finish was coming off. ), Page 22: Nettoyage De Votre Mijoteuse Versatility™ 6 Qt. Back to Menu. See all 18 West Bend Small Appliance models. I did provide some pictures to detail the issue. Toaster. I had 3 boys at that time, all under 12. ** Discount KitchenAid 5.5-Quart Professional 550 Plus Heavy Duty Stand Mixer - Commercial Style Wide Steel Bowl - 575 Watt Motor - KV25MEX - Contour Silver There's a problem loading this menu right now. They are so easy to use, clean and produce a quality, tender meal every time. Slow Cooker, 6 Qt. Browse By … yes, we have” West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker” here. I have sworn by West Bend Slow cookers for many years. West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker: Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen After being dizzied by reading reviews of slow cookers, I took a leap of faith and ordered this cooker. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2012. West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, Gray (Discontinued by Manufacturer) If you are a first time buyer I'd suggest the stainless unit over any other unit in the under $200. West Bend 87906R Versatility Slow Cooker 5 Different Temperature Control Settings Dishwasher Safe Includes Travel Lid & Thermal Carrying Case, 6-Quart, Red 4.1 out of 5 stars 712 $73.23 $ 73. As if all this is not enough you also get a fantastic recipe book included in your purchase. I have only used wooden spoons with mine but it doesn't seem to matter. The digital display is useless. I also used the bottom for heating up precooked links and fried eggs. Oblong Slow Cooker with Tote, Red. West Bend SP700 - Smoothie Maker, Pro 700 Owner's Manual; West Bend 41075 - Bread Maker, 1/5 lb /Owner's Manual; West Bend 82310 - Popcorn Popper Owner's Manual; Appliances. VERSATILITY COOKER. 87906R 6 Qt. I went to the grocery store the day before and purchased a beef roast, potatoes and carrots. The lining is missing all over the bottom and is tough to clean. Time Clock. If your model number is not listed, we no longer have any parts available. I love the design of this product and I use it about once per week, but I am concerned with the quality of the finish. Any 5 to 6 qt slow cooker should work just fine. Versatility™ Cooker, Page 18: Utilisation De Votre Mijoteuse Versatility™ 6 Qt. Discuss: West Bend 84966 Slow Cooker With Electronic Controls Sign in to comment. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It may be heavier, but it will last much longer and keep food warmer after you turn it off. price range. After about 4 months we noticed the non-stick liner coming off even though we took great care to clean with soft materials. Slow Cooker, 6 Qt. I used it a LOT over 5 years, and it still worked famously, but the coating was wearing off and I felt it was time for a new one. Slow Cooker, 6 Qt. 7 months after purchasing the digital display started going out. I cleaned the cooker by hand . I had the 6-quart older version with a dial for warm, low & high, and I loved it too. It rusted after the first washing. The pot goes on the stove, in the oven or on the base. So, it would appear that, even though you don’t have the quite the selection available when looking to buy a slow cooker like this, the two main options available are very reliable, durable, and of good quality. The West Bend 84966 Versatility Slow Cooker is going to change the way you think about slow cookers. I wanted to replace my heavy crock pot with something more manageable. West Bend 87905B Large Capacity Non-stick Versatility Slow Cooker with 5 Different Temperature Control Settings Dishwasher Safe Includes a Travel Lid, 5 quart, Blue 4.4 out of 5 stars 380 $78.93 $ 78 . Welcome to West Bend! I found out that there would be no restaurants open on Christmas in the area. I am looking for a replacement now since I don't want to serve my family rust or nonstick coating in our food. The base of the unit doubles as a griddle or warming tray. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. My old ones have worn out, so I purchased this new model. 54129. ). Versatility 84966. Stainless steel cookers and skillets cost more but if you take your time and cook foods properly (slowly) sticking becomes much less an issue, and you'll have a piece of cookery that will outlast the aluminum stuff three times as long. One time we were on vacation on Christmas day in Texas. There are two main reasons why I prefer this unit: Flexible. The programable base is a good idea but doesn't work well as yet, it can overheat and scorch even on low if left unwatched for more than an hour, heaven help you if you use the high setting for more than a few minutes. This slow cooker works very well however the pot rusts no matter what I do to stop it. That's probably because it's just a metal pot with no insulation. Vessel can be used on stove top or in oven and even stored in the refrigerator or freezer! Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2018. Home; Slow Cookers / Versatility Cookers; Slow Cookers / Versatility Cookers. Versatility™ Cooker ................................................................. 8, SAVE THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, 6 & 7 quart crockery slow cooker (28 pages), 5-6 quart crockery slow cookers (8 pages), Crockery cookers 5-6 quart crockery slow cookers (9 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Utilisation De Votre Mijoteuse Versatility™ 6 Qt. Speakers. … User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your West Bend Versatility 84966 Slow Cooker. Due to annual inventory audit, parts cannot be ordered or processed until the week of January 14th.Please call Customer Care at 866-290-1851 for questions or to place an order in advance. We used … This West Bend actually looks rather small on the kitchen counter while being able to cook up the largest pot roast you could imagine. West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow... West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, Gray (Discontinued by Manufacturer). The second is the type where the cooking pot is separated from the base heating unit. View online or download West bend Versatility 84966 Instruction Manual The shiny finish was getting dull and flaky. Versatility 84966 slow cooker pdf manual download. Models . Select your model number from the list on the left side. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2014. Also for: Versatility l5800. Oblong All available parts for this model number are listed on this page. The model number can be found by looking at the back or bottom of your appliance. One small blemish on the front which does not detract from it's job. With six cooking functions and an extra large capacity, the West Bend 12.6 Qt. Now today, the finish is coming off again. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for West Bend 87906B West Versatility Slow Cooker 5 Different Temperature Control Settings Dishwasher Safe Includes Travel Lid & Thermal Carrying Case, 6-Quart, Blue at Amazon.com. My family and I are obviously ingesting this stuff and I have real concerns about it. I always carry it any time I vacation along with a cooler. … Sort by: Filter. for West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker. Home made meals are made easier with the help of the West Bend Slow Cooker, Just add the ingredients, select a temperature and return to a delicious ready-to-serve meal. With arthritic hands moving it around was just too much. I worked with the company to get another new vessel and did so, no questions asked.

Types Of Sales Strategies, Jolly Rancher Drink With Pucker, Do Gravity Bongs Get You Higher, Book Of Mormon Musical, Kenra Dandruff Shampoo Reviews, Checked Trousers Women's, Box Hedge Plant, Whirlpool Wrs586fldm01 Water Filter, Apple Butter Pie,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.