Categories
Portfolio

guild f2512e used

I was looking for a 12 string guitar to spice things up a little and this one seemed like a good guitar for the price. Wonderful tone and harmonics. Nice finish and quality construction. Ha! 1: The string-to-string balance is a bit off, as both the high E strings and the low E strings are noticeably quieter than the others through an amp. I’d been wanting to get another 12 string guitar for years. Wow, so much guitar for under $500. Was worried about made in China, but no problem. Just buy one. Thanks! This specific F2512E is setup and ready to play with a finish ding to the headstock, as shown, and a small finish check line on the back that is too slight to show. This is a beautiful guitar and I really enjoy playing it. Looking forward to trying it out.Read full review, Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned. Crazy-low price for a great guitar. View basket for details. If you want to play a quality 12 string guitar, there is none better than a Guild. View cart for details. I'm completely satisfied. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best-selling in Electro-Acoustic Guitars, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, Nice guitar! So far, I still haven’t found any blemishes (etc.) You would be crazy to get anything else. Saw videos of the Guild F2512e and tried it. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Plays fairly easy, stays in tune, projects well - everything you could ask for in an acoustic 12 string. Solid spruce top with laminated maple back and sides - I believe the contoured back helps make this a loud guitar. Barre chords are a breeze. Something went wrong. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Acoustic Electric Guitars, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. Aside from these easily correctible issues, I really love this guitar. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Guild F2512E Jumbo 12 String Acoustic Guitar - Maple at the best online prices at eBay! - Guild F-2512e Maple 12 String Acoustic Electric Guitar - Natural, item 1 Guild F-2512E Acoustic-Electric Solid Top Maple Spruce 12 String Guitar W/Case 1 -, item 2 Guild F-2512E Acoustic-Electric Solid Top Maple Spruce 12 String Guitar 2 -, item 3 Guild F-2512E Maple, 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Blonde 3 -, item 4 Guild F-2512E Maple, 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar , Support Small Business 4 -, item 5 Guild F-2512E Maple, 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Blonde - Overset Neck 5 -, item 6 Guild Guitars F-55E Acoustic Electric Guitar, Maple Back & Sides, Natural 6 -, item 7 Guild F-1512E All Solid Wood Jumbo 12-String Acoustic Electric Guitar W/Case 7 -, item 8 Guild F-55E Maple Acoustic Electric Guitar, Sitka Spruce Top, Antique Sunburst 8 -, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 10 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 25 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 11 product ratings. Also, when the bass control is turned all the way down, there is a crackle and the whole output cuts off. I'm very happy with it. The guitar is excellent. Tom Petty, Richie Havens, Bonnie Raitt, Brian May - just a few of the artists who have long been under the spell of the incomparable Guild 12 string. - Guild F2512E Jumbo 12 String Acoustic Guitar - Maple, item 1 Guild Westerly F-2512E Electro-Acoustic Guitar (12-String) 1 -, item 2 Guild F-2512E Maple JUMBO 12 String Electro Acoustic 2 -, item 3 Guild F-2512E Maple Westerly 12 String Electro Acoustic 3 -, item 4 Guild F-2512E Westerly 12 String Jumbo Electro Acoustic, Natural 4 -, item 5 Guild F-2512E Deluxe Westerly 12-String Electro-Acoustic Antique Sunburst 5 -, item 6 Guild USA F-55 Maple Blonde Jumbo Acoustic Guitar With Hard Case *NEW* 6 -, item 7 Guild F-250E DELUXE FLAMED MAPLE BACK ELECTRO ACOUSTIC ANTIQUE SUNBURST JUMBO 7 -, item 8 Takamine EG523SC-12, 12-String Jumbo Electro-Acoustic Cutaway Guitar ~ Maple 8 -, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 23 product ratings, 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished. It was almost still in tune! nice comfortble neck, easy to move around on. The description said it was setup and ready to play – Indeed it was! The controls, recessed in the sound hole, are surprisingly easy to manipulate. Great guitar, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Guild F-2512e Maple 12 String Acoustic Electric Guitar - Natural at the best online prices at eBay! Honestly I can’t believe how low the action is and the full rich sound. You will never regret it. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Something went wrong. I'll be working on the nut (I do this on almost every new guitar) where I am confident I can improve the playability a little. It is as described. I haven't used the pickup yet, so I don't have any thoughts on the sound. that would qualify this as anything less than a factory “first”. The action is flawless, making it a dream to play. They have set the standard for decades and created a benchmark to which all others must aspire. Guild are #1 when it comes to 12 strings. The "intonated" bridge is a new (to me) feature. No I don’t work for Guild. I'm torn between leaving the light gauge bronze strings on it (louder and brighter) or switching to a silk and steel set (softer volume, but LESS TENSION on the neck and bridge). That said, it has a couple of electronic issues, for which it is currently in for warranty repair. Maple back & sides + the arched back makes it project better. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. We do a full pro setup on every guitar we sell just prior to shipping and we are an authorized Guild warranty service center as well as a Guild dealer. It will depend on how I decide to use it. Set up surprisingly well right out of the box, comfortable action, super easy to play, especially for a 12-string. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Acoustic Electric Guitars. It has a big sound and the pickup is nice if you keep the volume down. Played it for the first time at church this weekend and sounded GREAT. Like all 12 strings youre tuning it more often than a 6 but thats expected. Free delivery for many products! Free shipping for many products! I nlovw it, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. They used some very creative packaging and it arrived in just a few days. The F 2512 E plays great.

Functions Of Lipids Pdf, String Of Bananas Scientific Name, Compact Dvd Player Uk, Director Of Social Services Jobs, Purslane Benefits For Skin, Every Little Thing - Hillsong Chords, Japanese Honeysuckle For Sale Near Me,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.